Skip to main content

New websites and new work

I am blessed, I have several new projects in the works. First, TNREIN, a non-profit group to help Middle Tennessee horses is ramping up for their first fundraiser. I have donated a website to auction, and I donated my services in redoing their own website!
In addition, I have started Milner Body Works, an exsiting site that needed a complete overhaul.
Plus, I am negotiating for at least one, possibly 2 new contracts for the near future!
So, the future is looking bright for The 3D Palette! I am so happy to be doing websites and actually starting to make a living at it!

TN REIN
Milner Body Works

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why hire me?

New focus

I have a new focus, working more on graphic design and getting back into motion design. I am posting some examples and adding more soon. I am also looking for full-time work in the graphic design field in the middle Tennessee area. Please see my websites at the3dpalette.com and heathersalamone.com. Thank you!